Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pictures!


I have tons of pictures since I never really posted any over the past 8 months- so I will just do a big post of pictures. The first few are from the beginning of the year and the last few are pictures I've taken since we've moved to California.

Tucker and his Davis cousins at Gimi School! (JC's mom has a preschool in her basement for her grandchildren and it was amazing!)
He has a new preschool now but still asks if he can go to Gimi School every time.

My family and a few of my cousins tubing down Soldier Hollow
Tucker and his McAlpin cousins at Soldier Hollow





Still obsessed with puzzles! He has been since he was a baby:-)
Tucker and his cousin Ashlen! I just love his smile in this picture.
My sister and I took our boys to Disneyland. We were so happy that my sister in law (Autumn) met us there with Gracie and Blakers.






We met Jimmer at Smashburger in Orem!! We went out to eat with everyone who helped us move our stuff into the truck and luckily- we picked Smashburger. Jimmer was so nice and wanted Tucker to warm up to him before they took a picture so he chatted with my son for a minute before his friend took the picture. I didn't want to be in the picture, I was going to take it, but his friend told me to get in. I wasn't going to argue:-)
PS- I want to thank everyone who helped us move our stuff into the truck- they are actually the nice ones from that day!!



CALIFORNIA! We said goodbye to Utah in April and now we are currently living in California. We aren't sure how long but I will enjoy this weather as long as I can!
JC's mom and dad drove out with us to help us get moved in. We were so grateful for their help- especially since I couldn't do very much. We miss them!!!

Easter!! Tucker and mom colored Easter eggs for everyone- including Maggie!


He really really loves helping me cook!
A perfect Mother's Day! I love my son and my soon to be daughter.





I've never seen a 3 year old kick a ball like he can. He's really aggressive when he plays soccer with his daddy.
His new toy- the trampoline!!! We love it!
Papa and Tucker put the entire thing together. It only took 6 hours- that's all.
Tucker and daddy riding go carts at some fun place around here.
Basketball- his favorite sport.
Tucker and his new preschool. I didn't think I was going to make it through his first day. It was so sad for me to leave my best little buddy for a while that day. I'm getting better though. He's just growing up too fast!!


2 comments:

Torrey said...

I am SOOO happy that you are back blogging again. I feel like I just caught up on so much stuff that I had no idea about. PLUS with this new baby girl coming and you not living here (I'm still just sick about it) I am going to need some major updates. Glad the move went well. I miss you too much!

Rachelle said...

EEEK! I had no idea you moved back to CA. Where are you living? And you are pregnant with a girl?! Congrats Beth!

Lets chat soon! :)