Thursday, June 9, 2011

Margaret Elizabeth Davis...


Tucker is going to be a big brother!!! Her name will be Margaret Elizabeth- but we will call her Maggie.
Tucker already talks about her like she is the fourth member of the family. He sets out cars for her to play with, bingo cards and books as well. He knows that she still needs to grow in mom's tummy though- so he is patiently waiting for her arrival. He will come up to me and kiss me on the tummy every once in a while because he wants to give her a kiss. He is going to be an amazing big brother. I just hope he doesn't mind sharing mom when she gets here:-)
It wasn't easy getting this little girl here. It was almost 3 years of feeling heartache, stress, frustration, depression, loneliness, worthlessness and every emotion you can possibly think of in your vocabulary. Those years were learning years for me, a type of refiners fire that tested my faith and I pray that I have learned everything that I needed to learn. I know my faith is so much stronger because of those years and my calling as a Relief Society teacher in my church was a blessing beyond anything I will ever know. I am already in love with this baby just as much as I am my son. She kicks me like crazy every day and I love it. It is the best feeling. The back aches are another story....I don't love those so much but the pain is worth it and I will gladly take it and all of the other uncomfortable symptoms of pregnancy because it means I'm pregnant. I'm so happy and thankful for this baby girl.
Besides my gratitude to my Heavenly Father, I am also thankful for modern medicine and the amazing doctors who performed the procedure of In Vitro on me back in December.
If anyone is looking for a fertility doctor in Utah....PLEASE DO NOT go to Doctor Peterson at the University of Utah. I have so many issues with him but it gets my blood boiling so I won't go into that here, but
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call Dr. Richards. He is the partner of Dr. Marrs who flies up to Utah every other month from Los Angeles to perform In Vitro. They are so kind and they are absolutely brilliant experts in their field. The website for their information is- http://www.richardsinvitro.com/
That is our big update, besides the fact that we moved from Utah to California two months ago, and that is another reason I decided to start blogging again- so family can check in and see what we are up to:-)

No comments: