Monday, May 10, 2010

Past few months

Since the end of March, there has been so much going on- so I'll just give a very broad update.
I turned 30 the end of March and a week later JC turned 30! Woo Hoo! Really weird. JC had to work in San Diego the week of my birthday and I didn't think it was really fair that he got to go to San Diego on my birthday- so I went along!!! JC's parents were so sweet to watch Tucker for us. We had a great time.
This is the base where JC worked that week.
Dinner at Sea Port Village just behind our hotel. Happy Birthday to us:-)


While we were there, we drove up to San Clemente to see my brother and sister in law and my nieces and nephews. They had a wonderful birthday dinner for me. Thanks family! Autumn gave me a really good book for my birthday called "Shanghai Girls." After I read Hunger Games, and Catching fire, I started Shanghai girls and haven't been able to put it down. It's definitely a book I would recommend for girls/sisters. It's historical fiction which is my favorite genre.

My friend Meg from high school lives out in San Diego and is about to marry a marine in June. I'm so excited for her. She took me to lunch on my birthday and gave me an update on all my friends from back home. She is so sweet, I loved being able to see her and go shopping that afternoon:-)
When I got off the plane, my amazing friends from college who mean the world to me and their hubbies were waiting to surprise me at my house. I love my friends so much! I can't wait for our girl trip to New Port!



My son! He's awesome- what can I say?
Best Buddies- I love it!
So handsome:-)

I threw a shower for my future sister in law, Aly, at my house. I think I had about 40 people show up. CRAZY! JC's little brother is marrying a wonderful girl. We love her!

This is a little out of order. This was Easter. Tucker and his cousins had a fun Easter egg hunt at Gimi and Pa's house.
We loved painting eggs and decorating them with stickers. This little guy loves stickers!


And...we were able to go to the Dinosaur museum for free the day I ran the Thanksgiving point Half Marathon. I'll update on that later. This post is already too long;-)
The beginning of April, my dad came out to Park City for a week. Tucker loves playing with his Papa and I love being able to spend as much time with my dad as I can. We had so much fun and loved that Uncle Matt came to hang out with us that week too!


Matthew turned 33!!!



I'll have to do another update soon because we just got home from a fun trip to Coronado with JC's family. Hopefully it won't take me another 2 or 3 months to do another post. We'll see.

1 comment:

Kelly Evanson said...

what a fun birthday for the 2 of you!! behind on blogging . . . love all your updates!! how fun that the girls surprised you!