Friday, March 19, 2010

Count Down....

Spring is almost here! I'm so ready for warmer weather, playing outside, fun vacations, etc.! I know I need to do an update and I will soon, but for now- I'm just going to post some pictures from this winter.



He put his boots on all by himself. He was so proud!
His hiding spot. He thinks I'll never find him but it's the same place every time;-)





Tucker and Pa Pa!
All of his cousins on the McAlpin side came to visit!

He loves to jump from the 4th stair- it freaks me out!



This was not posed- I promise! He's not a little gangsta either!
His favorite food- French Fries! He always blesses french fries in his prayers.

2 comments:

Granum Family said...

He has gotten sooooo big! Him and Kenzie will make a very cute couple someday :)

Tara Hoppie said...

Tucker is such a cutie! He is growing up so fast. I can hardly believe how fast Zane and Nyah are growing up too. Sometimes I wish time would go by just a little bit slower :-)