Monday, June 22, 2009

Lake Powell

Last week, JC and I left Tucker with his Gimi and Pa (JC's parents) while we took a little vacation down to Lake Powell with JC's lifelong friends, Brett and Matt and their wives.
Here we all are before we attempt to go tubing.  It was definitely interesting trying to get us all to stay on.
  
We had such a great time, we've decided to make it an annual trip- woo hoo!!!  I've missed the lake over the past few years.  JC and I used to live by the ocean, but I'm a much bigger fan of the lake than I am the ocean.  I grew up going to the lake with my family- so it was nice to go back to my happy place:-)  
I haven't been wake boarding since I was at BYU, but no big deal- it was like riding a bike!  I just have to say how proud I am of JC too.  JC is an athlete in every sense of the word so it didn't surprise me that he did so well his first time on a wake board:-)

JC's best friend, Brett and his wife and son Jayden.

Aubrey knee boarding!!
JC and I on one of the sea doos.

Brett
Brett's parents met us down there the 2nd day and brought the Jet Skis. 

The Guys

We hiked to Rainbow Bridge one day- Beautiful!!
 
This is how the guys started out tubing-
 
And this is how they ended- hilarious!

Me and JC
Brett and Kelly- perfect form!!

Kelly


Thanks for the fun trip guys!! Can't wait till next year:-)

1 comment:

Kelly Evanson said...

how fun! i miss lake powell. haven't been there in forever. looks like you guys had a blast!