Tuesday, May 26, 2009

And the rest of May....


My Anniversary is a huge part of the month of May, but so is Mother's Day!  One of the greatest feelings in the world is the love that continues to grow inside of my heart each day for my son.  I am truly blessed, and this experience of motherhood is one that I will never take for granted.  The reality of how fast time goes by as well as how fragile life is hangs around the back of my mind daily, so I'm doing my best to enjoy every single second, even the messes:-) 

 


   
He melts my heart!!!


5 comments:

Kelly Evanson said...

just checking all your cute pictures and updates!! keep trying on the haircuts. i was clueless too in the beginning and i have done rich's and all the boys' since we got married. crazy huh! the boys' hair is pretty easy to buzz but it grows so fast. anyway, hope you are enjoying your summer!

Tara said...

Beth, why is it that you get better looking with age, while the rest of us don't? Looks like may was a good one.

noelle said...

adorable! the both of you!

Torrey said...

I miss you.. you need to have us over because we are homeless now :(

Leslie said...

hey lady! Seriously, I'm so jealous of your lake powell trip...tooo fun!
My photo blog is still there...

lesliemccleeryphotography.blogspot.com

and YES! Let's do fam pics cuz Tucker is a serious stud:)