Monday, July 27, 2009

More of July 2009

This month has been so much fun!!  I know there are about 4 days left in the month and anything can happen in 4 days, but I have so much to post, I thought I'd just get a head start.   For the first half of the month, my little sis came to stay with us along with her two little guys, Ethan and Luke.  Tucker had a blast with his cousin Ethan, who he likes to call "Ethie."  It was so cute to watch them play and laugh together.  They're already great buddies:-)  I love it!  
My dad flew out to California so he could give her a little company in the car, and let's be honest- it wasn't just the company, it was more for assistance;-)  I'd need help as well with two little ones under the age of 2!!  They are in the process of moving to Seattle, so she came to stay with us before they moved into their new home.  My dad stayed a little while longer and we loved having him here.  Tucker especially loved it- he couldn't stop saying "PaPa" the entire time my dad was here.  I'm grateful my dad was able to come out and spend time with his grandkids:-)

Ethan, Tucker and Luke enjoying tubby time!!!
Ethan turned two while he was out here visiting, so my sister planned a little party with friends and family.  Luckily Brett was able to fly out and celebrate with him.  We loved having Brett here for the few days he was able to visit.
We love you Ethie!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Tucker and Ethan playing in Tucker's little pool.  So Fun!!
Tucker and his PaPa
Our two bad habits- the binky and the bottle.  Oops!!!  We're going to have to break down sooner or later Rae!!




Also this month, Tucker was able to go to Discovery Gateway with his other cousins, Ashlen, LoLo and Mo.  He had so much fun!!!  He didn't want to leave- he was ticked when we had to go.  Sorry buddy:-)
  



Tucker and I have been going to the pool a lot this summer.  Our gym has an awesome pool for kids of all ages.  I love it and so does Tucker.  It's our fun time every day.  
This isn't our pool, but we went to this little park while Rae Lynn and her kids were here. 
Last Tuesday, one of my best friends from BYU, Anne and her husband invited us to go to a Bee's game with them.  We had a blast!!  Tucker loves baseball:-) 
He also LOVES trains!!  He's almost obsessed with them.  He liked them before Ethan came to town but now he can't live without them, so he really enjoyed this little train ride at the baseball game.  

And I have to mention the fact that one of my other "bestest" friends from college, Becky, came to town with her family.  I'm so happy they were able to stop by and see us.  I've been dying to see Hailey!!!!


I think I'm all caught up for now!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

you guys have been busy! looks like so much fun!

Ammon and Becky Sullivan said...

so fun! So kind of random, but can you email me that photo of us. I don't think I have any pics with all 3 of us together.
It was so great to see you, even if it were for 10 min!

noelle said...

whew! i feel exhausted when i read your posts... so much going on! love it. your baby is not a baby anymore, mamacita! too cute.