Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Hair Cut!

Yesterday, I was in a  big hurry to take Tucker to get his very first haircut before his class started at the Little Gym.  Obviously I was in such a hurry, my mind left me and I ended up forgetting my camera!  Luckily, the girls at the salon were so nice they offered to take a picture with their camera and email the pictures to me:-)  I will definitely be going back to them again- especially since they did such a good job! 
Just as a side note- I tried cutting Tucker's hair a month or so ago and even though I thought I did a good job, I realize now that I didn't.  I wish I knew how to cut little boys' hair, but I don't.  Oh well- I'll leave it up to the pros!!!

BEFORE- see, I don't know how to cut hair:-)


DURING
 


AFTER!!!

AND yes- he was just fine.  He didn't cry, he just sat there and ate his pretzels and sucked on his sucker!  

3 comments:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Little stud! I'm sure you did a great job the first time. He didn't end up bald did he? Are pretzels amazing?

Granum Family said...

Oh he's so cute! He looks like such a big boy now!

noelle said...

first haircuts always make them look so big. darling, darling boy.